As an industry leader, Starr Insurance Companies offers primary and excess casualty coverage for both routine and unique construction risks. Our experienced underwriters work with you to create a customized casualty insurance program that delivers the risk protection you need in a world of ever-evolving global skylines.
With an extensive risk appetite, our level of experience and expertise allows us to understand our clients’ risk profiles and ensures they are provided with comprehensive solutions for construction coverage including our ability to custom build a wrap-up insurance program.
Depend on Starr’s comprehensive, hands-on approach to support your biggest construction projects around the world.
- General Contractors – Industrial and Commercial
- Heavy Civil Contractors
- Water, Sewer and Pipeline Contractors
- Trade Contractors
- Excavation / Grading
- Interior Fit Out
- Broad appetite for projects including infrastructure
- Workers’ Compensation
- General Liability including Wrap-Up
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Lead, Buffer and Excess Capacity
- CCIPs, OCIPs, RCCIPs and P3s
- Primary: Varies by coverage line
- Excess: Up to $25,000,000
- Board certified, in-house safety professionals
- Underwriting presence and capabilities in all 50 states and D.C.
- Experienced underwriters, service managers, claims and loss control staff all dedicated to construction accounts
- Experienced account service managers – assist with all needs that you may have during your policy term
- Prompt, reliable and responsive professionals - consistent high level of service
- Strong, stable market – committed to long-term relationships
- Experienced staff – enhances turnaround time
- Individualized solutions – coverage terms tailored to the needs of the client
- Loss Sensitive & Guaranteed Cost Product Offerings
- Experienced claims oversight staff – respond quickly and effectively to major events
Please Note: Some territories may have alternate guidelines with regards to – target markets / minimums / coverages / LOB offerings
Coverages herein are underwritten by Starr Indemnity & Liability Company, Starr Insurance & Reinsurance Limited, Starr Specialty Insurance Company, Starr Surplus Lines Insurance Company, Starr International (Europe) Limited, Starr Syndicate Limited at Lloyd’s of London, Starr International Insurance (Asia) Ltd., Starr Property & Casualty (China) Company, or Starr International Insurance (Singapore) Pte., Ltd. Starr Insurance Companies is a marketing name for the operating insurance and travel assistance companies and subsidiaries of Starr International Company, Inc. and for the investment business of C. V. Starr & Co., Inc. and its subsidiaries. The coverages described in this document are only a brief description of available insurance coverage. It is intended for general information purposes only and does not provide any guidance regarding specific coverage available or any claim made thereunder. Any policy described herein will contain limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions. For costs and complete details of specific policy coverage, please contact an insurance professional by sending an email to the address provided above.